To take full advantage of your day, we suggest you enjoy a full and balanced breakfast in our breakfast room. Breakfast is
served as a buffet from 6:30 to 9:30 for the whole week. We offer a large selection of products which may vary depending on the period. We offer some regional products (yogurts,
butter, jam, etc.). You can find depending on the time:
• orange and grapefruit juice
• fresh fruit
• hot drinks (milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
• white bread, croissants, mini chocolate bread
• a selection of jams, honey, chocolate spread,
• yogurt, butter, milk
Breakfast is served in our breakfast room with large view outside.
We offer a wide selection of drinks in our bar area, to have a drink at different times of the day.
Alone, with friends or colleagues, to work or relaxing, you can enjoy a good coffee, or tea, a fresh drink, a beer or glass of wine, or just a mineral water, in a welcoming space.
Arras station : open from 4:45 am to 23:30 pm. Saturday from 5:30 am to 23:30 pm Sunday from 5:40 am to 23:00 pm. Bank holidays : from 5:40 am to 23:00 pm.
Shop of tabacco / press : in the hall of the station
Food : « Pomme de Pain » in the station : Restaurant and take away
Restaurants nearby the Hotel Moderne
1- On the Foch Square - Place Foch
- Le Passe Temps – Hotel and restaurant – French food
- China Express - : Asian food and take away
- L'Epicurien – French food and Bistrot
- L'Euro Star – French food
2- Gambetta Street - Rue Gambetta
- Mezzaluna - vegetarian food to take away
- O'Delice - Fast food kebab
- Domino's Pizza Arras - Budget : 16-20 euros – French food, pizzeria, take away
3-Boulevard de Strasbourg
- L'Elysée - French food
- Chicken Street Arras - fast food and take away every days
- La Coupole è Budget 25€ to 45€ - French food
4- Chanzy Street - Rue Chanzy
- Le Bouchot - Budget : 16-20 euros – French food - fish and seafood.
1- Gambetta Street - Rue Gambetta
- Café Tabac Paul : coffee and Paul's Tabacco - Newspaper and tabacco seller – Bar and brasserie
- Pharmacy – Pharmacie de la Gare : the week : closes at 19:30pm – Sunday : closed
- Boulangerie - Caudron Bakery - sale of breads and sandwichs
- The post office
- Bookstores : Furet du Nord - La Grande Librairie
- Monoprix - supermarket – sale of food product and other product
2- Boulevard de Strasbourg
- Bio c'Bon : sale of bio product – close at 19:30 during the week